People are the driving force of AMS. Their knowledge, experience, skills, work ethic, and energy allow us to deliver outstanding outcomes for our customers.
We have a stable, multi-disciplined workforce with many years of experience and a proven record of excellence in modular building. With over 200 direct and indirect staff, we are one of the largest local service employers.
Our team includes registered builders, professionally qualified engineers, drafting specialists, managers, long-term subcontractors and a team of skilled, astute local and indigenous employees.
In remote geographical areas we strive to employ local work force as well as the use of contractors. This practice helps build company loyalty. We offer our workers a broad range of development opportunities within the company, continuously improving our core capabilities and performance.
We set out to foster an ideal working environment for creating the very best prefabricated products for our clients.
Our key strengths in modular and portable buildings are:
- operational capability
- reputation for excellence
- comprehensive services
- innovation and flexibility
- financial stability
- commitment to safety, the environment, and local communities
Our experience, strength and capability gives us the credentials to enter into successful business alliances and joint ventures with suitably qualified partners.
T Work+61 8 9356 1086
F Fax+61 8 9358 5481
Residential: Click here to email
Commercial: Click here to email
Mining & Resources: Click here to email
33 McDowell Street, Welshpool, Western Australia 6106 Australia
Postal: PO Box 419, Morley BC, Western Australia 6943 Australia
No matter if your requirements are prefab homes, modular accomodation or portable buildings - AMS has the solution. Please fill in the form below and we'll get right back to you!
Memberships and Awards
- Winner Western Australian Transportable/Kit Home of the Year - 2011 HIA Housing Awards
- Winner Mid West Transportable/Kit Home of the Year - 2011 HIA Housing Awards
- Winner Housing Excellence Award Transportable Homes 2010
- Winner HIA GreenSmart Project Home of the Year 2010
- HIA - Housing Industry Association Member
- The Master Builders Association of Western Australia Member
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Western Australia